INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW
We advise and act for you in all "in court and out of court" proceedings regarding family law matters, in particular:
- Divorce proceedings in Australia and Germany
- Dissolution of registered civil unions “eingetragene Lebenspartnerschaft” under the German Lebenspartnerschaftsgesetz (LPartG)
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements (only under German law)
- Registered consent orders in Australia and Germany
- “Zugewinnausgleich”, ”Versorgungsausgleich”, “Vermögensauseinandersetzung” under German law
- Asset and property division under Australian law (divorce or end of de-facto relationship)
- Child support & spousal maintenance under Australian and German law
- Parenting rights, relocation and recovery of children, parental contact, including Hague Convention proceedings
We specialize in international cross-border matters (conflict of law, private international law) involving Australia and Germany.
We will obtain the best possible outcome for you if you enable us to advise you at an early stage in relation to the applicable law in your matter and consequences so we can invoke the jurisdiction (German or Australian) that will provide the best financial outcome for you.
At German Australian Law Solutions we provide cost effective, and value for money services to meet you needs. Contact us today.